Congratulations for making it this far. According to my friend, John, these ditties have appeared in the New York Times. I’m taking him at his word since I’m too lazy to fact-check that statement.
- This girl today said she recognized me from the Vegetarians Club but I’d swear I’ve never met herbivore.
- I know a guy who’s addicted to drinking brake fluid but he says he can stop any time.
- A thief who stole a calendar got twelve months.
- When the smog lifts in Los Angeles, U.C.L.A.
- A will is a dead giveaway.
- I got some batteries that were given out free of charge.
- A dentist and a manicurist married. They fought tooth and nail.