Last week a friend of mine sent me a list of “groaners” and over the next few days I will share them with you.
If you love words, prepare to have that emotion put to a challenge.
- To write with a broken pencil is pointless.
- Police were summoned to a day-care center where a three-year old was resisting a rest.
- No matter how much you push the envelope, it’ll still be stationery.
- If you don’t pay your exorcist you can get repossessed.
- I’m reading a book about anti-gravity. I just can’t put it down.
- I didn’t like my beard at first. Then it grew on me.
- Did you hear about the crossed-eyed teacher who lost her job because she couldn’t control her pupils?