I misplaced my Nova Camera wireless flash unit a while ago and I really wanted to take it with me on a return trip to the Pacific Coast Air Museum. My idea is to use it to illuminate various dark recesses and shady areas under the wings of the aircraft. I finally found it in plain sight while looking for something else this past weekend.
A few details will explain why I like this flash:
- The flash is about one-quarter inch thick and the size of a credit card.
- It uses a USB cable (supplied) to recharge the battery.
- The flash unit has 40 LED lights behind a diffused panel.
- The color and brightness of the light is adjustable from cool to warm.
- A bluetooth connection allows you to use the NovaCamera app to take photos with the flash.
I used the NovaCamera app and wireless flash to take this photo. Edits were made with the NovaCamera and Luminar apps.
It looks as though the Nova Flash is no longer being manufactured. Perhaps some devices are just too odd ball to succeed in the marketplace.