Is it just me, or is there a whole lot of misspelled spam comments getting through the WordPress filters this week?
Here is a small sample of what I am seeing in my Blog Comments:
- Most help articles on the web are inaccurate or inceheront. Not this!
- That’s an apt answer to an inesiettrng question
- I really conlud’t ask for more from this article.
- An answer from an expert! Thanks for coniirbuttng.
- Of the panoply of website I’ve pored over this has the most vearyitc.
- I think you’ve just captured the answer peltrcfey
This trend goes beyond a solution of using a healthy dose of Spellcheck. When I click on the name of the individual I get a message that the “Server cannot be found” at the listed webpage. I mark the message as “Spam” and delete the file once a day.
I guess that time will tell in the long run. In the meantime, have a wonderful weekend.