I received a tag from Brad @ http://youjivinmeturkey.com for a Tag Blogathon. This is a new experience for me, but I am willing to give it a shot, so here are the rules:
- Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
- They must also answer the 11 questions the ‘tagger’ has set for them.
- They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
- They must then choose 11 bloggers and tag them in their post.
- These lucky bloggers must then be told.
- There are no tag backs.
11 Things about Allan
- I married a woman who is the love of my lifetime.
- My son is a wonderful husband, father, and independent man.
- Many days I am like a duck in a pond — I have a calm appearance on top and I am paddling like crazy underneath the surface.
- I have a skilled trade that has provided the means to live a wonderful life.
- If I had it all to do over I would probably get into making documentary films.
- Photography is my creative outlet.
- I love living in the SF Bay area and if I had to move I hope it would be to a cool climate in, or near, a large metropolitan city.
- I love both dogs and cats.
- I am looking forward to retiring from my rotating shift work and adopting a normal sleep pattern.
- Exercising and losing weight is a looming reality.
- I hope to leave this world with one impression of me: I did the best I could do, as consistently as possible.
And Now, The 11 QUESTIONS I MUST Answer
#1.) What’s Your Favorite Horror Flick??
A: The Shining
#2.) Who’s Your Man: VINCENT PRICE Or CHRISTOPHER LEE Or PETER CUSHING??
A: Vincent Price
#3.) If You Could Drive ANY FAMOUS CAR From A Motion Picture, What Would You Drive??
A: Steve McQueen’s Mustang from Bullitt
#4.) Do You Still Buy Books, Or Are You Totally Digital Now??
#5.) If You Could Bring Back Any Canceled TV SERIES, What Would It Be AND Why??
A: The Wire because it was the best TV on TV
#6.) What’s Your Favorite COMFORT FOOD??
A: Scalloped potatoes
#7.) Do You Enjoy Going On The Classic ROAD-TRIP??
A: Oh, HELL YES!
#8.) HITCHCOCK Or KUBRICK??
#9.) PETER SELLERS As “Inspector Clouseau” Or STEVE MARTIN??
A: Peter Sellers
#10.) Who Is Your Favorite HISTORICAL FIGURE??
#11.) Did You Just Grab My Ass??
A: As tempting as that is, no.
11 Questions I must ask
- Would you rather drive or ride in a vehicle?
- Would your ideal evening be spent alone or with others?
- Are you a Day-person or a Night Owl?
- Talk radio or music in the car?
- How much time do you spend at work, including traveling both ways?
- If you were to enroll in college today, what course of study would you choose?
- Fiction or Non-fiction?
- Live TV or On Demand?
- Plane, train or automobile?
- Black or brown shoes?
- Swimming, walking or jogging?