All good things eventually come to an end, and so does this series. I hope that the Lexophiles out there have enjoyed themselves. If you have an example of one of these quips, please share it with us in the Comment section below.
- With her marriage, she got a new name and a dress.
- He had a photographic memory but it was never fully developed.
- Acupuncture is a jab well done. That’s the point of it.
- A bicycle can’t stand alone. It’s just two tired.
- When she saw her first strands of gray hair she thought she’d dye.
- Did you hear about the fellow whose entire left side was cut off? He’s all right now.
- The guy who fell onto an upholstery machine last week is now fully recovered.
- Those who get too big for their pants will be totally exposed in the end.